5.10.2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

To all you mom's out there...Happy Mother's Day!
You all deserve a day to relax and be with your families.

I am so thankful to have so many "moms" in my life. I have 3 grandmas, plus my husband's 2 grandmas, my mother and my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law who is an AMAZING mother. Not to mention my aunts and his aunts.

There are also the women who have been "moms" to me. I have called my best friend's mom "mom" since JR. High, and JohnAllen's mom is a mom to us as well. All of our friends' mothers are amazing women who do so much for all of them. I can't ever thank any of them enough for all they've done for us as we grew up and while we are starting our lives together. They've all supported everything we've done and back us up 100% (most of the time).

I hope that some day soon I can join the ranks of motherhood and share the good things they have shared with me with my children.

Also, a friend of mine shared this video with me today...it's Love Story by Taylor Swift and Viva La Vida by Coldplay on the Piano and Cello. It's beautiful. Hope you enjoy it!


No comments: