9.06.2011

Go ahead, call me a LOSER!

I don't have a lot to share, not a lot happened this week...except that I actually WORKED for the first time since June. I worked at the Indiana County Fair selling tickets Monday through Saturday. It was an interesting week, watching strange people (I sent Bobby a couple of pictures and we played "Male or Female?" while I was sitting in my booth), seeing people from High School who I haven't seen in years, and sweating...lots and lots of sweating. It was so hot this week!

Today began our family's Biggest Loser competition. We all weighed in this evening - there are 11 of us doing it. We each paid $10 to join, and then each week, everyone except the biggest loser of that week pays $1 to continue participating. We've also agreed that if we gain any weight instead of losing it, that we have to pay $1 per pound gained. Weigh-ins are every Sunday, leading up to the week of Thanksgiving. I'm glad that we've decided to do this again, because I need to get my butt back into some shape other than "round."

This coming week, I'll be doing some crafting/jewelry making and hoping for a phone call from school so I can start subbing again. Look for photos of my craft projects, and maybe some of our new home, which I'm finally getting decorated. I'm going to listen to the rain, edit some photos, then head to bed.

No comments: