9.20.2008

We'll see how this goes

Well, I thought I would try to start up one of these things and keep tabs on our life. I can't imagine that I'll be posting every day, but I'll try to keep up.

Today is our 2 month anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's been two months already. It seems like the wedding was such a long time ago. It seems tho, that the things that used to irritate me, have only gotten worse.

Maybe it's just me, but I was raised in a house where my brother, parents and myself shared the responsibilities of taking care of our house. My husband was not raised like that. His mom was home with her kids and she was able to do everything for her husband and children. I get so upset that my husband doesn't help me do things around the house like the dishes, laundry, and general cleaning. Why should I have to ask him for help? Why can't he see that I can't do it all by myself and help me do it?? Maybe it's just me and I'm over reacting. Who knows.

More later!

No comments: