11.22.2008

The next two weeks.

Things have been crazy lately, and they aren't going to ease up anytime soon.

Last night we had Jen & Ben's Bachelor/Bachelorette Party at Bobby's mom & dad's house. The boys weren't so happy about having a joint party, but after we all got something to eat, the girls went to the livingroom and the boys stayed in the kitchen & dinning room. The boys also built a fire and hung out in the snow for a while.
We gave ourselves facials and pedicures and played the board game, Apples to Apples. We all ended up together again at the end of the night.

Today, my cousins Liz and Rachel are coming with Liz's boyfriend Emerson. We're having Quesadillas and Margaritas night. Bobby's idea...he just invited them over without consulting me...this time, it's okay because I miss the girls and he at least gave me a weeks notice.

Oh! And my camera was fixed by Olympus and was shipped to me on Thursday, so I'll probably have it on monday...just in time for next week!

In the coming week - THANKSGIVING!!!
While I love Thanksgiving normally, this year is going to be even better! We're going to Tucson, Arizona to stay with Bobby & Bob's boss. She has invited the two of us, Bobby's parents, and his sister, Noelle & her boyfriend Derek. We're all really excited to go, and I think we all need the break from real life. We'll be flying out on Thanksgiving morning and come back on Monday, December 1st. Of course I'll be taking a TON of pictures, so I'll post them when we get back!

The week after - Jen & Ben's wedding!
Jen and Ben are getting married on Saturday, December 6th. I know it's going to be a beautiful day for the two of them. Bobby & I are in the wedding, along with Noelle & Derek, and Bobby's older sister, Janelle and her daughter, Taryne, is the flower girl!

There isn't too much else going on. We'll be putting up our Christmas decorations when we get back from Arizona, look for pictures when we get that done!

Until next time...

No comments: