11.11.2008

An update.

My computer still is not working...go figure. I did however, get my computer to connect to the internet today, so there's still hope for it. At least I have access to one at work, but I try not to do too much personal computing while I'm here. But, it's a slow afternoon, and there was no mail today, so I'm updating!

Our friends got married last Saturday, the 1st. The wedding was beautiful, I definitely cried!

I got some great photos of all of us together, especially of the goofy guys. Maybe if my computer is still working when I get home tonight, I'll give posting some a try.

We had an excellent time and got to spend some time with our closest friends who have moved out of state. It was good to see everyone, and while we were all extremely emotional, I think it was exactly what we needed. JohnAllen & Diana are still living in Kentucky and they are trying desperately to get home. Jeff is still in LA and I'm thinking he's about ready to come back to the eastern part of the country, too. We know he doesn't want to come back to Indiana, but it would be nice to have him a little closer to us, even if it is DC. We can always visit!

Diana called last night, she started asking when we were going to give her a niece or nephew. I told her I would do what I can, but it's not completely up to me :) I told her she had Cooper - Ben & Erika's little one - but she said that isn't enough. She said it was up to me, or she was going to start hounding Anna next.

On another note, we talked to a psychic on Sunday. I talked to her almost exactly 2 years ago and she is very interesting. She told me that we would be moving into a house in about 6-8 months. She told Bobby that our move would be locally, as our "roots run too deep in this area."
Not that I'm taking her word as the absolute truth, but it kind of gives us something to look forward to.

No comments: