10.17.2008

MIA

I know, I've been MIA...we've been busy and my computer STILL isn't working very well. I think my processor is going to go soon :(
So the schedule thing is still working, but I'm finding that my evenings are still getting away from me and I'm not getting the things done that I need to.

Right now I'm at work and bored out of my mind! The song "Voices" by Chris Young is on the radio, and it makes me laugh so hard. The only thing I ever hear him say is "I hear voices all the time." Makes me think the guy is crazy

Things between the hubby and I are getting a lot better. We've been having great date nights and I'm loving that I'm hormone free!!! My life has been a lot better without the birth control. It's a little scary at times to think that I could get pregnant if we aren't too careful. But, I know God wouldn't give us anything that we can't handle, so when it happens, I know things will be alright. To be honest, I would love to have a child soon, but I know hubby isn't ready.

No comments: