10.02.2008

It's working...slowly

Well, I've been following a cleaning schedule and doing my meal planning. Things have been going a little better. Though hubby still isn't helping me with much.
My meal plans are working...sort of. I have them written down and I'm trying to stick to it, but our mothers have been feeding us this week, and so my days have gotten bumped around a little bit.

My computer hasn't been working very well lately, so now I'm using hubby's computer while he's napping and can only be on for a little while at a time. I've been missing thenest.com and reading my daily blogs. Maybe I can do a little catching up while he's asleep.

We made the decision that I would go off of Birth Control last Sunday (Sept 21st) and things have gotten a bit better for us. For us being newlyweds, I was having NOOOOO desires for sex and our relationship was suffering because of it. I just didn't want anything to do with him. As we approach the end of the second week, things are getting much better. I really think I have sunken into a depression, and I'm not liking who I have been lately. I hope that without all of the extra hormones surging through my body that things will get better. I guess it's too early to tell right now - we'll see in the next few months.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Sarah! I see that you are following my blog, so I thought I would take a look at yours. The first few months with both spouses working full time can sure be tough, so we made it a priority to go simple on the dinners and spend extra time just lounging around. Here we are, almost at the 3rd year mark, so something is working...Also, if you can plan ahead (it seems like you're already doing this!), it really helps. Anything as simple as putting a big salad together, chopping vegetables, or making dishes and freezing them (over the weekend) can really help. Email me your new email address, and I'll send you some quick recipes that we think are delicious!

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Hi Sarah. Sorry to hear of all your troubles. I actually saw you comment on another blog about how your entire home is WHITE WHITE and WHITE, so I wanted to come read your blog. My husband and I just moved to Berlin, Germany (and started blogging, too!), and our entire house is just as colorful as you describe yours. We're slowly working on it. I just can't believe you have white carpets, too. What landlord would do that?!

Katie

Jena Webber said...

Hi, Sorry about the tough week. May the Lord comfort you and give you that precious "womanly desire" and a desire for all things good. thanks for following my blog. blessings.