9.22.2009

getting better

Well, it's only been 2.5 weeks since my last update. Pretty good for me I'd say!

Did I tell you that our family is doing a biggest loser challenge? Well...we are. We started August 30th and it's ending the week of Thanksgiving. So far, I've lost 4 lbs!!! I stayed the same for week 1, lost 1 lb during week 2, and lost 3 (yes 3) lbs this past week...week 3. I was pretty excited to get on the scale on Sunday!

Also, I've been sleeping much better lately. I've been getting tired at a decent hour and going to bed around midnight...which is really good for me :)

I have been getting really good about controlling the urge to breakdown and bawl my eyes out when I miss my dad. But, Friday night I couldn't control myself. I totally lost it and cried...more like heavily sobbed...myself to sleep. I don't know what it was that caused my major meltdown...but I really lost it! It was baaaaad!

Saturday night I played bar bingo at the Legion with my mom and when we left and I hugged her, I lost it again. What a mess I am! I can't control it anymore. I didn't even lose it that bad on the 12th, which was his 54th birthday!

Yesterday instead of working at the Coach or subbing, I got to babysit because Noelle was sick! Taryne has bronchitis and an ear infection, so we had to keep the kids seperated, so I had a 4 month old and a nearly 3 year old. Noelle kept Taryne for the day. It was such a nice change of pace/scenery. And holding that little baby boy all day was absolutely wonderful! He's such a little cutie pie! I took Maverick with me and he followed me where ever I went, as long as I had the baby with me. Fran says it's because he wants a baby...and I agreed...saying his mommy would like one, too!

While on that subject...it has been 1 year and 1 day since I went off birth control... And I am still not anywhere near pregnant...but it's okay...God will give me my babies when he's ready to, and I'm willing to wait a while...as long as it's not 5 years from now :)

Well...I best get back to work. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: