9.23.2009

Jewelry!

You may or may not remember this from previous posts, but I learned to make jewelry when we went to Tucson, Arizona this past Thanksgiving. I have been practicing and making some jewelry for friends and family as gifts. I have been toying around with the idea to sell some of my stuff and to tell people about it.

Soooo...today I made my first jewelry sale. Thanks to Teri :)
She wanted orange juice with lemons and limes and that's what she got! See!!She really liked it and I'm so glad she did!

I made one similar to it last week for Gail at work. She loved hers too!

To see some of the other stuff that I've made, go here. I'm planning to try some new things over the weekend and hopefully someone will like it and buy it, too!!!

Also, in November, Penns Manor's FBLA club is having their annual craft show. I think that I'm going to get a table and sell some stuff there. If I do get a table, I'll let you all know so you can come check out more of my jewelry! Noelle might make some jewelry and split the cost of the table with me....if she has time, what with the wedding coming up and everything!

If you're interested in some jewelry, you can drop me an email or just leave me a comment on this post.

That's it for me tonight. I'm teaching tomorrow and I need to get to bed. Grey's is on at 9 tomorrow...I can't wait :)

No comments: