10.16.2009

Ooops!

Wow...I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I've posted anything. Sorry about that.
I have been at Penns Manor Elementary all week subbing for the band teacher, who's really sick. It's been a fun week of lessons and rehearsals. I've gotten to spend some time practicing some instruments that I don't often get to play. I can never remember slide positions on the trombone, so the kids have been teaching me! It's great practice for them, because then they really have to think about what they're playing to show me how to do it!
Did you see my new camera? I put a picture of it on facebook last week. Bobby got me a Nikon D60 for a late anniversary/early christmas present. It's faaaaaaantastic! I have been taking it everywhere with me and snapping lots of photos!
Last time I posted, I had mentioned the annual Penns Manor craft show. I thought I was going to be able to make some jewelry and sell it there. Well...it's on November 14th and I CAN'T DO IT!!!! That day we are going DRESS SHOPPING for Noelle's wedding dress and to find dresses for the bridesmaids!!!! I am excited to go dress shopping, but I was really wanting to do the craft show. SOOOOOOO...instead, I'm going to ask if you know anyone that might like some pretty things for Christmas or who might need gifts for their bridesmaids for an upcoming wedding to point them in my direction. I'm looking to try out some new things...
Like these: (all photos from artbeads.com)

pretty every day earrings

something fun and summery!

This one's cute right??? I like the little birds in the center!

See something you like??? Let me know! How?? EMAIL ME, find me on FACEBOOK, or leave me a comment on one of my posts! There are so many great sample designs on artbeads.com! I also have some magazines at home or I can do something original. Remember, Christmas is coming and it's never to early to shop! I do have a couple orders from some friends that I'll be working on this coming week to get them finished. I'll post pictures as soon as I finish them!



No comments: