10.24.2009

I love sleeping in on Saturdays...

Last night we went to Pittsburgh Mills with Noelle and Derek to go to Red Robin for dinner, then we went to see Paranormal Activity. HOLY SHIT was that movie SCARY! They tell you at the beginning that it's based on a true story, which I suppose each thing that happened could have been based on another story...but it isn't all true. Usually I'm alright with scary things, they don't bother me or weigh on my mind the rest of the night or the next day...but thing really got to me. If you like scary movies I would recommend it. For fair warning, I almost cried.

So we didn't get home until about 1:00 am, and pretty much went straight to bed. I had been up since 6:30 and I was really tired when we got home. I slept until 1:00 this afternoon! That's 12 hours of sleep. I must have really needed it, because I NEVER do that!


Oh, and Yesterday, Noelle was in the ER. She had really bad pains in her lower back, and what she said were really bad menstrual cramps, too. They made her take a pregnancy test, which came back negative, so they sent her for a CT. They did the CT to see if she has kidney stones. They saw NOTHING in the CT, so the doctor wanted to send her home. Well, she's had ovarian cysts before and said the pain was similar to when she had them last time. The doctor wouldn't give her a pelvic exam and told her to go see her doctor. He had no idea what was wrong with her and was going to send her home without anything for pain. We talked to the nurse and she told the doctor that if he wasn't going to to do the pelvic exam that he MUST give her something for the pain. I was, and still am very mad at that doctor! He should have done so much more for her...especially since he has no idea what's wrong with her. He told her to come back if the pain got worse. Of course she was in a lot of pain while we were at the movie last night, so we made her take a pain pill while we were at the movie. At least it was so scary that everyone was screaming, or she would have fallen asleep.

It is a dark and dreary day here in Indiana and I'm home alone while Bobby's at a gun bash. I've got some sheets in the drier, towels in the washer, and I really should be doing some other cleaning, but I just don't feel like it! I would looooove to stay on the couch and watch TV all day, but I guess I should take advantage of the fact that I don't have to work today and get some things done! Not to mention that it's 5:15 and I should probably get in the shower.

I have to finish my mom's birthday present today or tomorrow, too! I am making her a jewelry board for all of her necklaces and bracelets. I'll have to post a picture of it once it's all finished. If it turns out nicely, I might make one for myself!

I think I'm also going to work on some jewelry today. I have been asked to make a few things for Christmas gifts and for some friends to wear to up coming events. I hope that I can create something that will make my friends happy :)

Well, I guess I should go get some stuff done! Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: