10.25.2009

Speedy Update!

Okay, I'm going to make this really, really quick because I need to go to bed!

So today we weighed in. I lost 4 lbs this week! Well, technically, I gained 2 last week, so I lost those 2 and then 2 this week...so far, I have lost 10 lbs! I'm so excited! Bobby lost a little more than 2 lbs this week, putting him at 12 lbs total! Not sure where everyone else stands, but we have all lost somewhere between 5 and 10 lbs! Yay!

So far, I am teaching Monday and Tuesday and in the office the rest of the week. I hope that they can find me one or two more days so I don't have to go to the Coach as much.

Oh yeah, and I got all my house work done between yesterday and today. I even ironed ALL my work clothes for the week and two sets of sheets because my husband threw them onto the bed in the spare bedroom when he took them out of the dryer, instead of folding them! So glad it's all done. Hopefully I can take it easy this week on house work! Just daily stuff! No big piles of laundry, I hope!!

Well, I told you I'd be quick! I'm off to bed! Nighty night!

No comments: