12.23.2008

2 days 'til Christmas!

Today I feel....overwhelmed. Christmas is 2 days away, and we're moving in 4 days. I've been waiting for a check to come from the school district that I worked at 2 weeks ago, and it still hasn't come yet today. If it doesn't come before the bank closes at 7, I'll never finish my shopping... :( I feel terrible, because I've always been to give a lot and do a lot for my family and friends, and this year I'm scraping bottom and I still can't get gifts for everyone. I know that gifts aren't the important part of the holiday...but I like being able to put thought into what I'm going to give people and see the joy on their faces when I give it to them. This year, it just isn't happening. I'm so down in the dumps today!

To top it all off, I think I'm getting sick...unless it's because I was crying so hard this morning about the check. I feel like I'm letting everyone down, and I'm not sure how I'm going to pay my bills, either. Bobby says he understands...but I'm not sure if he really does. I can't even afford to put gas in my car, and I'm going to need it in order to move this weekend, and I don't know what I'm going to do!


Oh well, hope you all have a Merry Christmas! I'll update you on the move post-moving day.

No comments: