12.29.2008

Monday morning at 9 o'clock...

...as the day begins. I'm sitting at my desk at work, waiting for the mailman to bring me my work for the day. Oh how I love the monotony of opening and copying mail 5 days a week.

We got moved in this weekend! We still have a few things we need to get at the apartment and we should be able to get the last few things today and tomorrow after work. The next few weeks will be sorting through boxes and organizing the rest of the house. So far, I'm loving the extra room. It's just funny, because now we have to search the house for each other. Bobby suggested walkie-talkies...I just laughed.

Yesterday was Noelle's 21st birthday! After moving on Saturday, we took her out at midnight and had a few drinks. We had a good time, and she didn't get sick, which is a definite plus! For her actual birthday, we took her to the Steelers game! It was me, Bobby, Noelle, Derek, his brother Jeff, and JohnAllen. It was awesome! Teri was down on the field and took some awesome pictures, as usual...check these ones out!


This is my favorite! We definitely beat on Cleveland! 31-0.

I just love his smile!

Both photos are by Teri. To view her blog go here.

Well, back to work...I've got a little bit of mail to start with...until 4 days worth comes and is piled upon my desk!!
Happy Monday!

No comments: