1.07.2009

Happy (belated) New Year!!

I can't believe it's 2009 already. Since the wedding it seems like time has flown by so quickly. It's hard to believe that we've been married for nearly 6 months. Seems like so much has changed in this short amount of time.

Yesterday, because of the disgusting ice/rain mix we got, our boss sent us home an hour early. I went home and began cleaning the basement. I swept and moped it entirely. It's now ready for the pool table. I also vaccuumed out the D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G sofa-bed that was left in the house. I found an entire bag, yes bag, of Cheerios in the cushions! And the sheets (which we were told were brand new) had holes in them and were stained. I was going to wash them and re-use them, but they were not salvageable once I took them off the mattress.

I ordered a clock for the livingroom and it'll be here tomorrow! The one we had in the livingroom, which was a mantle clock, caused an argument because it was "blocking the tv." Though the top of it hardly even covered up the bottom left corner of the tv...the only thing you couldn't see was the little tiny black bar around the tv...oh well. I got to use some gift certificates from Bed Bath & Beyond that I've been hording for months.

This is the clock:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Well, I suppose I should finish up some work at the office before someone comes along and tells on me. haha.
More later!

No comments: