1.28.2009

Progress!

Yesterday and today, Bobby and I worked on getting things organized around the house. We got my crates up for my crafting area, hung up our shoe storage bags, got another coat rack hung up, and got the kegerator working perfectly, last night. Tonight, we got the new bathroom cabinets hung, our awesome mirror from Aunt Connie and the shot glass curios put up in the dining room, and I put up my big Beatles painting!

The house is coming together nicely...after being here for a month (yesterday). I think the fact that we're having family over for the Super Bowl is making Bobby get his butt in gear. I have been continually working at getting things put away...he's been slow to help, typical of him though. Oh well, I'm excited that he's helping me now :)

I think I'll take pictures tomorrow of the rooms now that they're close to being finished. Maybe...there's lots of tools and stuff in the dining room...he'll have to put those away first.

Tomorrow and Friday I'm subbing at Westmont. I hate the 45 minute drive, but the money is good and it's paying my bills. I hope I don't have a really busy day tomorrow, I know Friday won't be bad at all since it's a half day.

Well, I have to get up early...so I'm headed to bed now. Night!

No comments: