1.30.2009

Here we go Steelers, Here we go!

I am so excited for the Super Bowl on Sunday!!! I can't wait to watch the Steelers to smash the Cardinals. I guess maybe I shouldn't be too cocky about it though and jinx them. Today was black and gold day at the school, at the office, and I'm sure just about everywhere else in Steeler Nation!

So, in honor of the the Steelers, here's a video of some awesome Pittsburgh area children rocking out to their own Steelers Song - the Pop Rock Six!


Also, check out this video called "Don't Disrespect the Terrible Towel" by Randy Baumann from the DVE Morning Show (102.5 FM, Pittsburgh).


And finally, the official 2008-2009 Here We Go Song with a video



Yes, it's true, I had nothing better to do with my time tonight than watch YouTube Videos on the Steelers. We're having a party on Sunday for the game, so I'm just trying to get myself pumped. Here's the menu for Sunday:
  • Buffalo Wing Dip
  • Nachos with Cheese
  • Meat & Cheese Platter
  • Coco-Crispy Footballs
  • Black & Gold Cake (yellow cake with chocolate icing, decorated with Steelers stuff)
  • BBQ Mini Weenies
  • Hot Sausage Patties
  • Halushki
  • Some kind of cheesy potatoes
  • Veggies and Dip
  • Pepperoni Rolls
I'm not making everything, Bobby's mom, sisters and our friend is bringing some of it! I'm pumped!!!


HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!



No comments: