1.19.2009

A little bit of life...

It's hard to believe, but we've been married for 6 months as of today. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. It seems like the wedding was such a long time ago. We've had a lot of change in 6 months, including moving to our new house. I can only imagine that things will get better for us, and hopefully we'll be bringing a child into our lives soon, which will only make things change more.

I had a dream the other night that we had to ask my dad to watch our little girl, Hannah. We were going out for something and we stopped at my parents house and my dad was home, so we left Hannah with him. That's all I remember from the dream. Maybe it was just that my heart and my brain were working together and my wishes were coming true...at least in my dreams. Hannah is the name my dad had picked out for me, but my mom wanted Sarah, so she won. I now like the name Hannah...I just don't want my child to be called "Hannah Montana," EVER!

We're sitting here tonight watching Paranormal State on A&E, and being freaked out by all of these "haunted" places and spirits. Right now they're doing a thing on a haunted piano. I never really used to believe in this stuff, but I think I do now. I'm supposed to be getting ready for bed, since I'm teaching in the morning. But of course, as always, I'm not tired.

So back to dinner on Friday with Sara and Tyson. I made the meatballs and the potatoes with green beans and dinner turned out AWESOME! Sara and Tyson really liked it, and Bobby actually ate it. He seemed to like it and didn't use his "It's not something I would crave" line...which means he might actually eat it again. I can always tell when he doesn't like something that I've made, or someone else made when he says "It's not something I would crave."
Thanks Toni for the "go suck a fart" insult. I loved that and I may be using it sometime soon.

The STEELERS are going to the SUPER BOWL after beating up on the Ravens. Check out Teri's great pictures from the game HERE. She always take such amazing pictures and these are no exception. If she gets to go to the Super Bowl, I'll be incredibly jealous!!

It has snowed here for the past week and a half and I'm tired of it. I wish that it would just warm up, or we could go away to somewhere warm. I was looking at vacation destinations online yesterday but nothing caught my interest. I want just the two of us to go away somewhere warm and sunny. I just want to lay on the beach and get some sun on my pasty white skin. Other than our honeymoon, we've never had a vacation of our own. We went to Hawaii in March, but that was for a friend's wedding. So we weren't on our own. I'd gladly take any suggestions, if anyone has any. I'd like to stay on the East Coast if possible, we don't really have the money to fly anywhere.

So please, if you're reading this, leave me a suggestion as to where we should go on vacation.

Well, I best head to bed. I'm sure the elementary students will be wild tomorrow, so I've gotta get some rest to keep up with them! Goodnight.

3 comments:

Teri Enciso said...

hey sarah! thanks for all the props in your bloggies! hope the move went well. AJ always wants to watch paranormal state and it scares me to death. i told aj i have problems dealing with things in my real life left alone my ghost life. good luck! haha.

ps aj and i went gemstone mining in Ashville NC. it was amazing! way more fun than it sounds. w00t!

Traci E said...

Sarah, I am so glad Bobby ate your dinner and gave you no hassle! I was reading the recipe and my mouth was watering, I want to try it! I'll have Toni make it, she is much more domestic than I am.

Toni Conrad said...

sarah
im glad you like my comeback... i use it all the time, but i can not take credit for it... it is my grandmothers saying... she is always good for a comeback... then I steal them.
ps... my secret word to post my comment is teri... isnt that fun.
TLC