1.14.2009

High Hopes!

I'm sitting on the couch watching American Idol...some of these people are super scary. Why some of them would think they could sing at all is beyond me, they've all got high expectations and aren't going to get anywhere!


Speaking of High Hopes....I saw the link to this video on my friend Steph's blog. It's called Pittsburgh Steelers: Unstopable.
I thought I'd share it with ya'll. Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl, Baby!

I uploaded pictures of the house onto photobucket tonight. For now, you can view them here.
Hopefully this weekend, I'll tackle the spare bedroom. I need to take some pictures of the basement/man room/craft room to share, too.

1 comment:

Teri Enciso said...

wow the new house photos look amazing. you guys are doing TONS of work it looks fantastic