1.25.2009

Crafty

I love to craft. I especially like to scrapbook, but it's soooooo time consuming. While we were in Arizona, Noelle, Fran and I learned to make jewelry and it's a lot of fun. It's a lot easier than scrapbooking, and is rewarding because it doesn't take nearly as long to complete and you can wear it!

I made my mom a bracelet for Christmas, but it was too hard for her to put on because of the arthritis in her hands, so I changed the clasp. Here it is!Noelle, Fran, and I went to Michaels today and picked up some new stuff. I came home to get the rest of my beads and to get Maverick...but the roads were slick, so I stayed home instead of going back to Fran's. Bobby, Bob, Derek, and a few other guys are on their way home from a gun raffle now, so hopefully we'll get some dinner when he gets here!

Now I'm watching The DaVinci Code. I never saw it before...it started at 5, and I need to pay more attention to it. Maybe I'll make something else tonight...I could use a new bracelet, we'll see.

Subbing again tomorrow, and working at the office after I get back into town.

No comments: