1.13.2009

Just an inch??

They say we're supposed to only get an inch of snow, but I'd say we got at least an inch already, and it's stiiiiillllll snowing!

I was excited when we got a heavy storm over the weekend, but now I'm over the coldness and snow!

Today our friend, who works for Verizon, came to the house to hook up the internet. I'm hoping that when I get home my lap top will work and I can begin to post some pictures of the house - before and after. Bobby said that Maverick actually went down into the basement with him today. After 2.5 weeks, the big baby actually walked down the stairs himself, instead of one of us carrying his big 85 lb pain-in-the-ass down the stairs.
Last night we saw an airplane and a hellicopter take off, basically in our front yard. It was kinda cool. I'm pretty sure it'll be a regular accurance, and we'll get sick of watching it, but for now, it's neat.

Our basement is nearing completion. The pool table is set up, and all of the neons that Bobby got for Christmas, and bought for himself afterward are on the walls. My crafting area should be done soon and then it'll be on to straightening up the storage room, which is a cluttered mess right now. Kinda looks like the spare bedroom, though I did get some of it cleaned up last night. Maybe by the 27th (which will be a month since we moved) We'll have the spare room done!

We still have to get our holliday decorations from the storage space at the apartment, then we're DONE!

Back to work before the ladies get upset. Hopefully I'll post pictures tonight!

No comments: