2.05.2009

25 Random Things...about me

So this thing is all over Facebook...The idea is that if someone does it, they tag you and make you do it, too. Then you tag someone else. Well, I was tagged 5 times and it took me a week to do it, but I finished it tonight. So I thought I would post it here too...since I haven't posted in nearly a week. Happy reading


1. I dislike the color purple. I refused to wear it, with one exception. And that was for AJ and Brad's wedding, in Hawaii.

2. I'm a substitute teacher for 2 school districts, Westmont Hilltop in Johnstown, and Penns Manor. I love working with the kids, and that I can be with a different group of them everyday if I decide...but I'd rather have my own classroom.

3. When I'm not subbing, I work at AmbCoach...it's an ambulance billing company. Basically, if you take an ambulance we get your insurance information and bill your insurance company. It's pretty boring, but it pays my bills.

4. I want to be a mom in the worst way. Too bad Bobby isn't ready, cause we have a spare room that would make a perfect nursery :)

5. I have the names of my children picked out already. Don't ask me what they are...that's TOP SECRET!

6. I'm worried that I won't be able to have my own kids...my mom wasn't supposed to be able to have children, and her doctor told her it would never happen. Well, obviously that didn't happen...but what if it does to me?!

7. I don't have the best relationship with my parents. I think it's because they both worked so much when we were younger and I didn't get to spend enough time with them...I do try to talk to my mom everyday...even if it's for 2 minutes. At least we're trying.

8. I have a baby brother. We aren't really that close either. I wish I could change that, but we're just totally different people and have busy lives, so it makes things hard.

9. Unlike most people...I get along really well with my mother-in-law. She's awesome!

10. My sisters-in-law are awesome too. I couldn't ever ask for two better sisters or friends.

11. I have a scar on my chin from when I was 2. I fell between two stairs on a sliding board and landed on a platform...chin first. I cracked my chin open and all of my molars were cracked, too. I had most of them pulled and had 10 stitches in my chin.

12. I like to make jewelry. I've made a few pieces after I took a class in Arizona over Thanksgiving. I really enjoy it...and thought maybe I'd try selling some pieces eventually.

13. I like to take pictures. I wish I knew how to better use the settings on my camera to get the image I want.

14. My niece, Taryne, is the coolest kid ever. End of story.

15. I still have a dollar bill that's tied into a knot from the bridal dance at our reception. I found it in the bottom of my purse today. I knew it was there...I only have it because I can't get it untied...and we found it in the couch the week we moved into our new house.

16. I carry a leatherman/multi tool from Cabelas around in my purse. Because you never know when you're gong to need needle nose pliers, a knife, screwdriver, or a flashlight! I used it today to fix the zipper pull on my winter coat.

17. I don't sleep well...it takes me hours to fall asleep every night. Of course, to make up for the fact that I fall asleep around 3 am, I sleep until 10...unless I have to sub in the morning.

18. I'm addicted to blogging. I read them everyday...and yes, I have one. I update it at least once a week.

19. Before I die, I want to go to Spain.

20. I listen to a lot of different genres of music. I thank my parents for that.

21. I like to watch TV. I always watch Food Network, HGTV, pretty much everything on ABC, Don't Forget the Lyrics and CASH CAB! **** And yes, I can't forget Lingo. Thanks Teri ****

22. I LOVE to cook. I like to try new recipes, as long as Bobby will eat whatever it is I make...he's really picky though.

23. When I was in Jr. and Sr. High, I had a crush on Bobby's best friends. I didn't even know him then...but they were all in our wedding.

24. Planning our wedding was super stressful, but I'd do it all over again because it was so much fun. I was actually kinda sad that it was over. I miss having something to plan for.

25. I bite my nails and pick at my cuticles. It's a bad habit, but I can't help it.

No comments: