2.17.2009

Toni tagged me

Well, I've been tagged by Toni. I'm supposed to post a picture and tag people to do this too...
Here are the rules:
1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.

And the picture is.....

This is my "baby," Maverick. He's our almost 3-year old Black Lab. I have a ton of pictures of him on my computer. He looks so happy here! I almost never get a good shot of him because he hates to have his picture taken.

I don't really know who to tag...so I'll tag Teri, Steph, Ben, and that's it....because I don't think anyone else reads my blog that has one. Other than Toni, who tagged me. How sad.

There isn't really much else going on in our happy little lives right now. My office is moving locations this weekend. We're moving because when our building was sold to the town asshole who owns half of the buildings down town, he raised our rent by 3 times the amount we were paying previously. So now we're moving to Homer City into a much smaller building, that looks like a house. It's a little bit of a farther drive for me, but I think it'll be good for everyone!

Well...that's it. Peace out girl scout

No comments: