7.14.2009

Quick update

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm doing alright. Every day is different and has to be dealt with differently.

I miss dad everyday, but there's nothing I can do to bring him back. So I get up every morning, go to work and deal with my sorrow as it comes. Fortunately, I have a lot of wonderful people in my life who support me and that includes the ladies at work (some more than others...and they know who they are).

This past weekend we were in Hershey, Coatesville, and Lancaster celebrating my uncle Brian's 40th birthday (hershey) and Diana's 24th (c-ville/lancaster).
We had a great time and it was a much needed distraction for us!

We are working all this week and then headed to North Myrtle Beach on Saturday for our 1st Anniversary! I can't believe how fast this year has gone! Wow! More on that next time!

I'm trying to get some stuff done around the house so it's done before we leave! I better get going!

Much love to you all!

No comments: