7.09.2009

Taryne Lee

Today is my beautiful niece Taryne's birthday. It's hard to believe that just 2 years ago we got to meet her!

She is such a ray of sunshine. She lights up the room when she walks in...unless she's sleepy or grumpy, of course. I love my sweet little peanut and am so glad that when the days are bad I have her to brighten my day. Being an aunt is amazing...and I love watching her grow. It's just hard to believe that she's getting so big.

It's hard to believe that just a year ago, she was so small and had so little hair! Look at her! This is from our wedding:
(photo courtesy Teri Enciso-Albarano)

Now here she is this week...so different, so grown up, playing in the hot tub.
Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?? Tho, I guess I'm a little biased.

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY T-BIRD!!!!!
Aunt Sarah Loves you sooooooooo much more than you'll ever know. Can't wait to have your party on Friday at Grammy's house!

No comments: