3.14.2009

Maybe it's TMI

I got a phone call from Dr Stever today. My blood work came back and my thyroid level was normal. Must have just been a fluke last time. But, my prolactin levels are a little high, which could be the reason I'm not ovulating. I looked it up this evening and it says it's usually the hormone that helps you produce milk when you are nursing...but if it's high any other time it can cause infertility.

Though this is too much personal information...I did get my period after I talked to Dr. Stever last weekend and found out that I'm not preggo. I'm thinking that I must have convinced myself that I was, and then stressed myself out thinking about it. It's funny how our minds work and can do weird things to our bodies.

Anyway, now I have to monitor my cycles closely and hopefully they'll get straightened out so that we can have our baby.

Last night I had my Home Interior party and 17 people came! Plus, there were 10 kids, 3 dogs, and a bunch of the guys came and hung out with Bobby. We had a full house, and I LOVED it. I love playing hostest, making good food, and taking care of everyone. So far, I'm getting close to $100 of free stuff, plus half off items and everything else. I'm so excited! I'll be getting some new stuff for the house for the walls and who knows what else! Can't wait.

Tonight, we went to the meadows for ice cream, then went to subs 'n suds for dinner. It was goofy to do it that way, but we really wanted some ice cream first. That's about it...we're watching LINGO now. I think I'm ready for bed tho...

Tomorrow we're spending the day outside planting tulip bulbs and getting the patio furniture out. I can't wait!!!

Nighty night

No comments: