3.07.2009

Saturday Fun!

Today we slept in a little bit and vegged around the house for a while...It was so nice today that we couldn't stand the thought of staying home...so we ran lots of errands.

We went to Wal*Mart around 2 and got my oil changed...It hasn't been done in, I don't know...a year? Terrible, I know...but I didn't have the money or the time. We just drove it over there today and then ran the rest of our errands.

Something that I haven't taken a picture of at our new house is the pretty patio in the middle of our yard. It has a pergola over the whole thing. I love it and can't wait to spend the summer under it!

We went to Big Lots and got PATIO FURNITURE!!!! I'm so excited. A lot of people don't think very highly of Big Lots, it seems, but I love it. I get sucked in every time I walk in there. We've been talking about getting patio furniture since we moved in, but we looked online this morning and decided that we should get it. We used money from our savings...which is money left from the wedding and from Bobby's tax refund (I still need to do mine). I can't wait until the weather stays nice permanently. Anyway...here's the new furniture! (We didn't get the umbrella...don't need it under the pergola)

We also got new cushions for the wicker furniture that Troy and Chantelle left for us. They're really cute, too! Here they are!
It's hard to see what the colors are, but they're brown, red, orange, cream, and green! I looooove them, and they'll be so cute with our white wicker love seat and chair. I can't wait!

We also went to the mall today and I got some new dress pants. All of my old ones are falling apart because they're so old. I'm excited about the clothes that I got. They're a nice addition to my wardrobe!

At about 5, we went back to Wal*Mart, paid for my car and did some grocery shopping. I HATE grocery shopping, but we needed some stuff pretty badly. We came home after that and have been doing stuff around the house, little by little. It's been a good day.

Time to do some more cleaning! Ciao bella!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you did the same thing as me... car... patio furnature... grocrizzles... lay around... what fun