1.03.2010

2 more goals for 2010

***Originally I only had 8 goals, but I thought I'd add 2 and made 10 goals for 2010***

These are both very important, and will help me improve my health, along with the exercising and eating better.

9. Go to Bed at a "Normal" Time Every Night
I've been having major sleeping issues...recently, I've been awake until 3 or 4 a.m. EEK! One night I think I was awake until 5. I don't know why, it's just that I'm never tired. Well, when I stay up late like that, then of course I sleep in too late the next day. It's a vicious cycle. I can't get up and go to work early, unless it's a day that I know I'm subbing and I plan ahead...I go to the office late on the days that I don't sub and that's not really working for me anymore. I should work all day, not from 11 til 5.
Solution: Every night at 9:30, I'm going to take my Melatonin, which helps me get sleepy. I'm going to get ready for bed before the 11 o'clock news starts, then either watch the news in bed or go to bed as soon as it's over. This should help me make sure that I get enough sleep and wake up rested for my day.

10. Take my Multi-Vitamin daily.
I have been really bad at remembering to take my vitamin the past few months. I started taking it again last Monday, and haven't missed a day yet. I know it hasn't been a whole week yet, but I'd say I'm headed in the right direction!
Solution: Keep the vitamin bottle on the bathroom counter so that I can see it and take one after I brush my teeth in the morning.

Okay, that should really do it this time for the goals. It's almost time to take my Melatonin!

No comments: