1.16.2010

So much to do...

But all I want to do today is sit around! I made a to-do list at school yesterday that was pretty lengthy. I was hoping to get quite a few things done when I got home from school. We had plans to go Cosmic Bowling last night, so I had 6 hours to get everything done.

I got maybe 3 things finished. Ha ha. But, I've been working on it today, and I'm getting somewhere!

Here's the list.
FRIDAY
*Run to the bank to make deposit
*Go to car wash
*Laundry - wash and put away(I only do my clothes, which is about 2 loads per week. Bobby's work clothes are filthy and I refuse to wash them with my clothes)
*Finish loading dishwasher, run and unload
*Wash all other dishes by hand
*Clean out refrigerator
*Clean up the rest of the kitchen
*Put away outdoor Christmas Lights

SATURDAY
*Undecorate Christmas Tree
*Put tree away
*Put away "Christmas" decorations. I'm going to keep my snowmen and greenery out...no more trees or Santas, though.
*Dust and Vacuum
*Move basement refrigerator I did this on my own while Bobby was taking a nap. We went Cosmic Bowling Friday night, and he had to get get up at 7 on Saturday to work. When he came home from work he took a nap and I really wanted to get the basement started, so I moved it myself.
*Hook up basement TV, Wii and DVD player - we need some A/V cords to hook up the DVD player
*Organize basement storage areas...my seasonal decorations are EVERYWHERE! It's driving me crazy!

I guess I better get back to work! We're going to Donatello's for dinner with friends tonight! I can't wait! Have a great day!

No comments: