1.17.2010

Sunday...no fun today :(

I'm still working on yesterday's to-do list. It's no fun doing all this work on my day off. Blah.
There was quite a bit of stuff on the list that I didn't get finished, and I didn't have anything planned for today, so I'm going to try to get it all done!

I put dinner in the Crockpot around noon. It's smelling so good already! The recipe is from that blog I wrote about last weekend A Year of Slow Cooking. Tonight we're having Bacon and Cheese Chicken. The sauce that gets poured over it is a combination of Ranch dressing and Teriyaki sauce. It sounds like such a strange combination, but I tried it when I mixed it up and it's actually pretty good! I didn't have any actual Teriyaki sauce, but I had a teriyaki marinade and it's just about the same thing. It'll be ready around 6:30. I can't wait! I think I'm going to make some white rice with it. I love rice...but Bobby doesn't like it so much. Oh well, we all have to do things we don't want to sometimes, so I'm hoping he'll eat it for me.

Bobby just took down the Christmas lights...in the rain. Silly I know, but it was his idea! I can cross that off my list now, too!

I'm going to bring the totes up for the ornaments and get started with the tree. UGH. The house is going to look so bare without the decorations. At least I'll still have my snowmen :)

Off I go!!

No comments: