1.02.2010

Millions of Things

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Can you believe that it's 2010 already?? My hope is that this is going to be a much better year than 2009. I wish that you are all blessed with a ton of love and happiness this year.

There are a MILLION things that I could tell you about, but...I'm going to make it brief and tell you that we had a very nice Christmas. We ran around like crazy people and had a total of 7 family Christmas celebrations (all but two were on Christmas Day), plus our own, and we visited many friends and celebrated with them!

I'm not going to lie to you and say that the day was easy, because it wasn't. I tried VERY hard not to think about how hard the day was going to be, but there were times when I found myself crying and I couldn't control it. Going to my dad's mom's house was the worst, I think. My grandma and my aunts were crying when we got there, so that made it worse for mom and I. We enjoyed the rest of the day up to that point, especially watching Taryne open her gifts and get excited about everything.

I got lots of great things this year. Bobby's mom bought us a Wii and a Wii Fit/Balance Board, plus the Biggest Loser game, which is fun, but lots of hard work. She got me a few Snowbaby Wizard of Oz things for my collection, pj's, and some clothes. Noelle got me a really cute sweater with green, blue, grey, and red stripes. My mom got me lots of new clothes for school (that I picked out), a new bag to take to school with me, gloves/scarf/hat set, a couple of pieces to go with my willow tree nativity, plus a AAA membership! We got lots of money and gift cards from our grandparents and Ben got us a gift certificate for Tandor. Of course, Bobby got me my camera, which he gave me in October...and he got me some stuff that he put in my stocking. That's about it.

This was a crafty Christmas for me. I made lots of jewelry for people, and did a couple of other crafty things for Janelle and Bobby's cousin Jill. I participated in an ornament exchange and a cookie exchange this year, too! I tried to keep myself busy, thinking it would help with my Christmas spirit! I downloaded about 200 pictures to Facebook tonight...and I thought I should update you all on our crazy life!

I SWEAR that I'm going to post a few of my craft projects this weekend, because I've had several questions on how I made Janelle's gift.

We're off to bed! SOOO glad that there are 2 more days left of our vacation!

No comments: