1.08.2010

Go Me!!

I usually don't toot my own horn, but I'm going to today. I have been doing pretty well with my 2010 goals.
What I've done so far this week:
  • One vitamin, every day
  • Planned meals for every day
  • Cooked dinner twice, so far. (We went out to eat on Tuesday and Wednesday) It was semi-healthy...we had tacos last night with all fresh ingredients and no sour cream!
  • Worked out using the Wii twice
  • Took Melatonin every night, except last night...we stayed up really late for some reason
  • Cleaned and Organized the Dining room and bathrooms, currently working on the Livingroom and kitchen (Bedrooms this weekend, hopefully)
  • We had dinner with Bobby's family twice this week. Tuesday was his dad's 50th birthday, so we all got together for dinner. Wednesday night we all went to Benjamin's for dinner...I think it's been a year since we've been there, it was delicious as usual :) I also had a piece of Carrot Cake for my daddy. Anytime I would go there with my mom, she would order a piece of Carrot Cake to go and we would take it home for dad, or take it to 911 for him. So, I had a piece of it for him after dinner.
What I'm working on for the rest of the week
  • I am blogging for the 1st time this week, but I should be able to update again over the weekend :)
  • I didn't make any jewelry this week, but I have a couple of pieces that I have to make for friends.
  • Save money?? I have to make some money before I can save it. Haha.


I'm going to go load the dish washer and change the sheets! Maybe we'll be snowed in for the weekend...I wouldn't mind that!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: