11.05.2009

Thankful, day 4

Today, I am thankful for life-long friends.

I met my best friend, Sara, when I was 5 years old. She lived down the street from me while I was growing up and we would play in the neighborhood. She went to a private school during elementary school, and we didn't meet up again until 7th grade in Junior high. We have been friends since. There aren't many people I know who have had their best friend nearly their entire life. Tonight, Bobby and I went to dinner with Sara and her husband, Tyson. We had a great night, and probably could have sat and talked all night. She's the best :)
*~*
Also, please pray for our soldiers at Fort Hood, in Texas after one of their own turned 2 hand guns on them, killing 12 and injuring 31 others. These men and women live their lives to protect us from foreign threats, they shouldn't have to protect themselves from their own brother. Bobby's cousin was stationed at Fort Hood for 4 years, this hits a little too close to home.

I'll be at school again tomorrow...aaaaannnnd everyday next week. I guess I better get to bed.

No comments: