11.03.2009

Thankful post day 2

So I skipped yesterday, because I was too tired, but I'm going to back track and do two thankful posts.

I am thankful for both of my jobs.

With the current state of the economy, a lot of people are getting pay cuts, being laid off, or losing their jobs completely. I feel very fortunate that I am able to have two jobs to pay my bills. I know that I complain about my office job, A LOT, but my bosses are both fantastic! Just the simple fact that they are so flexible and allow me to sub and work there when I need to makes my life so much easier. I would hate to give up that job until I absolutely need to. It's great knowing that I can go to AmbCoach if I don't teach a couple days a week. I also know I have somewhere to work for the summer so I can keep a steady income!

Okay...that's it for day #2. Time to do today's post!

No comments: