11.08.2009

Thankful day 7

Today I am thankful for lazy Sundays.

Today Bobby and I spent the day at home. While I really wanted to go to the zoo today, it was great to just stay at home and be alone with each other. We did a little rearranging in the living room to prepare for Christmas. We spent an hour and a half moving every piece of furniture around...and in the end, the only things that we really had to move were the couch and the TV. We basically just switched where the two things were and it made the room sooooo much bigger! Pictures later!

This week, I teach every day except Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday I will be teaching 4th grade and I'm really looking forward to it! For the most part, the kids are fantastic and I hope that they'll be good for me! Wednesday is Veteran's Day and the school is CLOSED! Thursday, I think I'm teaching art...which may change between now and then, which is fine! Friday I'll be in 1st grade! Yay!
On Wednesday, I'll be taking a Mental Health Day and relaxing. I don't get the chance to be home alone too much and I really need some alone time this week.

I've had such an emotional weekend. I still have this painful sad feeling in the pit of my stomach that won't go away...like the same empty feeling I did the week of the funeral. It's like he was here with me this week and left me again. It's so strange...whenever I have a bad, emotional day, my mom and brother do, too. And my mom says that my dad's sister, Karen feels the same way when we feel that way. Is that weird? Is it a coincidence? I really don't know, but I guess it's good to know that someone is feeling the same way I do when I feel so empty.

Well, it's time for bed! Gotta get up early!! Nighty night!

No comments: