11.07.2009

Thankful day 6

Today, I am thankful for changing weather.

Yesterday was SOOOOOOO cold! It could have snowed had their been any nasty clouds in the sky. Today it's above 60 degrees and we have the front door open. All the cold makes me appreciate the warm weather, especially when it's unexpected!

We got all of the patio furniture put away for the year and put all of the other outdoor things put in the garage, too. Feels good to have everything taken care of. We won't have to do it when it's super cold, now! They are predicting a high of 66 tomorrow. I'm hoping that my dear husband will take me to the Pittsburgh Zoo tomorrow so we can use our tickets that we bought this summer and didn't have time to use. I'll let you know how that goes!

Oh and last night, we went to the movies to the A Christmas Carol in 3D...you know, the one that Jim Carrey played like 6 or 7 of the characters? It was good. The same old story, but the 3D made it a little more interesting. It made me really sad, tho...thinking about Christmas without my dad. I cried through most of the movie, unbeknownst to my in-laws...but poor Bobby knew I was crying the whole night. Ugh...sorry I'm so depressing...it's just so hard.

Well...the Penn State game should be starting here shortly. Have a good day!

No comments: