11.09.2009

Thankful day 8

Today I am thankful for children.

I still haven't found out what's going on with my body. And...I can't go to the doctor to find out because we don't have health insurance right now...that's another story for another day. Anyway, that means that we can't have kids of our own right now, but I can enjoy being around other people's children! Children are great. They can make you smile and laugh even on the darkest of days. They think simply, act kindly (most of the time), and try to please you in whatever they do. I think that's one of the reasons I love being at the elementary school so much. Most of those kids don't come in the mindset that they aren't going to do anything that you ask them because it doesn't matter. They're eager to learn and they actually want to do it!

My 4th graders were crazy today. They were excited to have me for class and they listened pretty well, but they were being a little more goofy than they would be if their teacher was actually there. It was alright tho, I love when they can make me laugh and smile.

*~*

Well...it's a Black and Gold Monday Night! The Steelers are playing the Broncos tonight at 8:30! I'm sooooo glad there's finally a game on. It's been over 2 weeks since they played because of the bye week. Last Sunday and yesterday were so strange without the game being on! That's alright tho! I'll take what I can get...even if I'll probably fall asleep and miss the end because I'm so tired!

Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!!

No comments: